Thursday, September 27, 2012

Photoshopping a Tattoo

Hello! Once again it is that time, to post what we are doing in digital media! This week we were to design ourselves a tattoo and then color it and photoshop it onto a photo of ourselves and/or a celebrity of the same skin color as us (really?? What if I wanted to tattoo Hallie Berry's face?). We were to design them without black fill in's first, them color them in class. Anywho, here are the concepts I came up with at home:




The class hated them all, said they all failed as a tattoo design, and I was to create something more complicated. So here are what I did during the teachers long winded speech:

The two dueling dino's are a super important fossil find of the violent world of dinosaurs. Its a Veloceraptor and Protoceratops in an epic battle, where the protoceratops crushed the raptors chest cavity, and the raptor sliced the cera to pieces. I also did the T-rex, and had a good idea for color for him so thats the one I went with:
Rawr! After a fun color job, I got to select a model.... Hmmmm.... I always wanted to look like Zooey Deschanel! So guess who got Tattoo'd.





Comments? Tips? Save me from another full blown public shaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment