Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Portraits, sketchbook and the Face of My School

I know that every one's weakness is heads, but for me its almost a phobia. I never drew people, i drew animals. So my Heads and Hands Class has been a real challenge. I really didn't want to post these but I feel like its cheating if I don't. Plus i can link back and be amazed at how much I have grown. Right? First I had to do a self portrait, which is like salt on the wound. It was more an exercise in shapes, but was truly painful. Next up we had perspective of someones heads, so here are some male heads


Also, if you ever wondered why administration is so slow? This is why.. While he lines out the door to talk to someone on the day disbursement checks are issued, here's the staffing....



Its all falling into place

No comments:

Post a Comment